Monday, July 5, 2010

blue monday


After a terrible thursday night that threw me off my axis I finally on this monday morning feel like i'm ready to get back in the saddle and take on the world if a bit reluctantly. I'd love to just lye in bed and be a slug but I have SO much to do and If I just power through this week then I can go to my parents and get outta dodge for a few weeks before fall semester starts.

First order of business is re-starting the arthistory painting which whiel not looking terrible truly doesn't follow my proposal so ..... restarting.


So it's that, get a go on the fibers final, do some weaving and defunk the apartment. I could also use some grocceries but part of me wants to make do and empty out the fridge so I can deep clean it easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment