Sunday, October 17, 2010

ageha update (v.early sunday)


so finally got in a groove/ adapted to materials and got something laid down. really not how i planned for it to look....... guess i'll see how it goes. i think now that i've gotten this far i feel less overwhelmed by it and i can probably map out what specifically is really causing a disjoint from my original idea and see what i can do to adjust/distract from it. Ideally I will be laying in the glitter, rhinestones, etc. on this thursday.....

However the painting did fall on me today, of course on the 'bad' side of my head - one with fractures, and bad shoulder - one with broken collar bone attached to it.... so that was kind of my stopping point. reckon i won't bother with going in tomorrow- take a break from painting tomorrow and get my other work squared away for the week. perhaps I will go in early monday morning.... depends on my other work obviously.

anyways - will be excited to be done with this one and be back working on ryoma...... and forgot to take a photo of my urban facade... which i should name - 'urban facade' sounds pretty hip....

have to write an artist statement this week of sorts... hmmmmmmmmmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment