Friday, June 17, 2011

wonderful.

I'm so glad that my daily frustrations have decided to sublimate and become troubling dreams involving stressful family situations and difficult clients. brilliant, well I've been feeling I've been getting to much sleep anyways so might as well nip that in the bud.

Did some collages last night and some drawings. Going to post the collages. They're really quick things that I throw together as rapidly as possible - a kind of colour and texture association game for myself.

The drawings which i won't be posting presently are all studies of one person. working on my drawing skills, they've gotten a bit rough. My sense of proportion and placement seems to be eluding me so practice practice practice.

I've pretty much banged out some great ideas for my upcoming shows, so onward!

(the collages are square but a bit too big for the scanning bed and made out of magazine clippings and were inspired by the daily works of hiro sugiyama, leader of art group 'englightenment')

 

No comments:

Post a Comment